Sign in to follow this  
Jovirone

Update (EN)

Hi community! One of the more rutine and important tasks of Newline is the constant interaction between staff and users. The last months we have been overcharged of work and that precluded that mentioned comunication was frequent, friendly and useful. To bring the last news, we communicate through our social media, web, and forum announcements. However there are some short news or no so important that we want you to know. Mainly those loyal users that want to know absolutely everything. The more the better and for that this post was created.

The main objective of this post is that the staff can inform you the greater detail quantity possible. Short texts to know where we are working, some ideas that come up to implement in the future, etc.

Without anymore to say as always we keep in touch.

Hello again community! I see that some of you are very anxious! Newline is coming quickly!
It makes me happy communicate in a few days we hope an increase of login consistent and gradual.
And too with this be able to deal with you more frequently. Being able to know us each day a little more.
As you surely saw we are looking to get to the first goal setted by our users.
We want to get to 4 thousands likes in our facebook page to be able to make known the new version of our
official websites. In which we worked a lot in the last months.

We believe that with a strong advertising campaign and with the support of all we can arrive quickly.
Move forward Newline! We are closer than eveeeeeeeeeer!

A huge hug to all of you!

We are working hard to finish the "Flash-Trailer The Crown" as soon as possible hope to have it for the next week God willing. We keep moving forward inside the game and are next to launch new implementations, fixs and new news regarding our websites. We were making more sophistacate some guides and working with a details inside the forum. As always we keep moving in every aspect found in a key moment in which our different strategies can give us an strong push towards the BETA period. The work as a community will be one of the main keys. We look forward to all your continued support!

Atte. Newline Team.

• Like 1

The background of the forum and the logo disappeared. It is a bug of the last actualization (IPBoard  4.1.10 Version) which are currently facing thousands of users.

We are sorry for any annoyance. We are united with IP minute by minute to solve this as soon as possible because that way it is ugly! lol.

Hello Guys in the course of today and tomorrow I will be communicating a very important news about the continuous development of the project. Sincerely we are very busy with work right now, we want to announce the lunch date of BETA as soon as possible without leaving any other important point behind as the advertising which up to today is totally stopped. I will bring another very important news regarding this as preview: a new system that will allow us to work like a community with a same goal and the most clear way possible.

On the other hand ( and as i know that the majority is waiting like mad lol ) I see forced to announce that probably the "Flash-Trailer The Crown" will be late a few weeks :( . It  is not like i can't launch it in the next days, it just is we are concious that in the course of the next two weeks the project will move a lot forward thanks to the new additions inside the team (mainly VISUAL level) which force us to delay a little bit the trailer to try achieve be the most catching possible in the moment it comes to light. As you know we are looking to maintain always the highest level possible and believe that our decision accompany this idea or culture of work.

Greetings to all! Let's go... a little bit of patience doesn't kill anyone! Soon will arrive everything that we are awaiting and jointly. Thus Newline EXPLODES! ^_^

Until the next, we keep in touch.
Atte. Redline.

95% of all our web content it is now translated to Enlgish. In the course of the next week the web will be ended for the BETA period. So we will begin publishing the project. Also we will be launching the teaser of the game. And who says... Soon also the launch date!!! :x

• Like 1

After so many takes, finally Newline Trailer (Gameplay version) is present!

• Thanks 1